- Time wasters
- men who don’t know what they want
- Men not on your time frame (happy to chat and IM for the next five years (those misusing the online dating portal for friendship)!
- Divorcees and etc still grieving over their lost wives (and still angry to boot) and as a result not ready to move on
- A nice African woman who is naïve and less grasping than a western woman
- A nice respectful black woman because she is motherly and cares for her man and children above herself (an idea pieced together from snippets of information gathered over the years from a wide array of sources; from obscure documentaries, videos, watching church going black women on Sunday or mild mannered Ghanaian women going to their early morning work)
- Each day, set out to make one serious connection (not twenty). If you can have one real connection (one that seems serious and looks like it could go somewhere) a day or even three a week, this is better that entertaining a long list of BS.
- Get to speaking as soon as is possible (after two days I would offer a number if he isn’t forth coming -its a good way of getting rid of people who think they are serious and ready when they are really not)
- Don’t be disappointed to find that a man who was so eager has suddenly forgotten your number. You don’t know what he is looking for or how his mind is working around a certain vision of the woman he wants. Yes be disappointed for all of five seconds but quickly move on. Play this game like a pro and not a wimp.
My latest e-books are now available on Amazon. Please click on the corresponding links below for more info.
|First Steps to Personal Empowerment|
|Do Black Women in Afros |
Date White Guys?
|Supposing I wanted to |
Date a White Guy...?
Buy Here or Buy at Amazon